NPA Nordiskt Papper aims to provide Customers, Partners and Suppliers (our stakeholders) with an excellent customer service. The Organisation will listen to the needs of our stakeholders and provide opportunities for feedback. It is important for us to become only better for you.
NPA Nordiskt Papper’s vision is “to make the world fall in love with paper all over again”. The objective in the market is to be perceived as the nr 1 provider of paper products in all types and shapes with a professional, sustainable, eco-friendly and reliable world class production and supply chain. High ethical standards are considered a critical success factor thus we promote decent working- and environmental standards both inhouse as well as in our supply chains.
We, in NPA, dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship. The Customers Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a Customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us and to have their concerns addressed in ways that ensure access and equity, fairness, accountability and transparency.
If you make a complaint to NPA you can expect that we will:
• Treat you with respect
• Tell you what to expect while your complaint is being looked into
• Carry out the complaint handling process in a fair and open way
• Provide reasons for decisions that are made
• Protect your privacy
We, in NPA, will provide a complaints management process that:
• Is simple and easy to use
• Is available to all members, clients and stakeholders via direct contact to NPA.
• Ensures complaints are fairly assessed and responded to promptly
• Is procedurally fair and follows principles of natural justice complies with legislative requirements.
How Complaints Can Be Made
There are the following ways to send Your complaint about non-conformity:
• Send feedback via the website https://nordisktpapper.se/contact/
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact Sales Manager or Administrator directly email@example.com or by phone number +46 8 36 86 50
• Send a letter via mail to Svarvaregatan 11, 341 34 Ljungby, SWEDEN
When the Customers submit a complaint, Non-Conformance Report needs compiled, which documents all the relevant information about the issue.
The report should contain details that have been with the identified Non-Conformance (Include non-conformity: Internal, FSC, ISO, Swanen, Blue Angel, etc).
Depending on the requirements you have for reporting, the report contains information such as:
• Order number
• Issue/Non-Conformance title
• Description of the issue
• Details of where and when the problem was identified
• Associated risks • Requirements for solving the issue
• Additional documents and files (photos, videos, etc)
Procedure For Complaints Management
In NPA we will be responsible for:
1. Registering the complaint:
• Registering the complaint in the NPA complaints register
• Informing the complainant that their complaint has been received and providing them with information about the solution options.
2. Investigating the complaint:
• Examining the complaint within 5 working days of the complaint being received
• Informing the complainant within 10 working days of the complaint being received of what is being done to investigate and resolve it, and the expected time frame for resolution.
As far as possible, complaints will be investigated and resolved within 20 working days of being received. If this time frame cannot be met, the complainant will be informed of the reasons why and of the alternative time frame for resolution (For example, if overproduction of a defective product is needed).
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution
- Track your complaints and make prompt conclusions so that we can improve our standard of customer service and product quality
Your feedback and detailed information help us for the analytical process and so that mistakes never happen again. Thank you for cooperation!